Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Discusses Hughie Fury's Withdrawal, Facing Cojanu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Discusses Hughie Fury's Withdrawal, Facing Cojanu

The boxing business is nothing if not a constant merry-go-round of last minute changes and unsolicited blindsides. There are times when the everchanging landscape of the sport is enough to make even an episode of Game of Thrones' look predictable and a little boring. Much to his chagrin and certainly against his will Joseph Parker has found himself in the midst of such drama, in what he hoped would be a smooth first defence of the WBO heavyweight world title that he secured with a 12 round points win against Andy Ruiz Jr in December of last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury's are poison, luckily the Parker team were aware and managed to line up a replacement.

Comment

I would be surprised if it goes to the 2nd round...

Comment

Duck season..

this is bad reporting.. Why not ask the questions that we the fans want to know the answer to. Why not accept the challenge thrown out by Deontay Wilder. Noone gives a **** about this... "who the **** is that guy". Cojanu. No disrespect, but this is a duck and your part of the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by bossier View Post
          this is bad reporting.. Why not ask the questions that we the fans want to know the answer to. Why not accept the challenge thrown out by Deontay Wilder. Noone gives a **** about this... "who the **** is that guy". Cojanu. No disrespect, but this is a duck and your part of the reason.
          I agree, this article was little more than a fluff piece that could have been written by Parker's promoter.

Comment

It's a kiwi (NZ) reporter, very timid sycophantic people sports reporters here, oh to be a jock-sniffer

Comment

He wanted to keep the date with his homeland. I understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                It's a kiwi (NZ) reporter, very timid sycophantic people sports reporters here, oh to be a jock-sniffer
                I'm not surprised.

Comment

Parker is awful

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                    Shot bro nailed it!!! Did you see the way they treated Andy ruiz As opposed to parker on that talk show? $h!t was embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                    X