Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Tim Bradley: Bald Head Uncle Tom, Stop Talking Crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner To Tim Bradley: Bald Head Uncle Tom, Stop Talking Crazy

Former four division world champion Adrien Broner has lashed out at Tim Bradley, who captured world titles at junior welterweight and welterweight. Broner (33-2, 24 KOs) was offended that Bradley recently named him as a potential "tune-up" opponent for a ring return. Bradley (33-2-1, 13 KOs) has been out of the ring since losing a twelve round decision in his trilogy fight with Manny Pacquiao last April in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ahahahaha,....

Comment

now that shyt made me LMAO

Comment

That's some disrespectful as$ $h.it right there. The worst thing you can call a black man in America.

Uncle Tom:
        —noun Disparaging and Offensive.

a black person, especially a man, considered by other black people to be subservient to or to curry favor with white people.
        a person who exhibits overly deferential behavior.
        Compare Aunt Jemima.
        Origin: 1920–25, Americanism; so called after the leading character in Uncle Tom's Cabin

—Related forms
        Uncle Tomish, adjective

Additional Context
        Translate
        Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 04-24-2017, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          That's some disrespectful as$ $h.it right there. The worst thing you can call a black man in America.
          ^^^^^^^^^

sometimes i just dont know whats wrong with people

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            What, a nigha or a uncle Tom?

Comment

When Broner argues with someone, he doesn't start out at a normal level and escalate. He starts at level 10 and just keeps hammering until cops find him hiding in a shot-up SUV.

Comment

Smh...I would be lying if I didn't admit I damn near fell out of my chair laughing when I saw this.

But the fight would be worth watching. I think AB would give Bradley a good scrap, could possibly win. Bradley hasn't looked great in his last few bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  What, a nigha or a uncle Tom?
                  Black on black it's Uncle Tom and it's not even close.

Comment

Bradley dont deserve a fight wit broner doe, crawford does

Comment

Working...
                    X