Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter's Coach: 1000% We Can Beat Keith Thurman in Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter's Coach: 1000% We Can Beat Keith Thurman in Rematch!

Kenny Porter, father and head trainer of former champion Shawn Porter, is very confident that his son will beat Keith Thurman in a rematch. On Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Porter stopped fellow former champion Andre Berto in nine rounds to earn a second shot at Thurman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And 1000% Kenny Porter I see the same result as the first time. Actually a little bit of a wider margin victory for Thurman. 116-112 for Thurman

Comment

Screw this football coach and his football player son.... All shawn does is launch with his head like a lineman and hug and lean on people all damn night..... Take that crap to cuba......

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        Screw this football coach and his football player son.... All shawn does is launch with his head like a lineman and hug and lean on people all damn night..... Take that crap to cuba......
        Another black fighter that shot down your throat huh..... LOL

Comment

I can see Porter pulling it off, but it wont be pretty

I just found some training footage posted to Twitter.

https://twitter.com/junebugman/statu...72928149037056

Comment

Yet your favorite fighter floyd has done all the cheating in the world. elbows, masking peds, weight limit, gloves etc.

Comment

You're just so butt hurt that shawn destroyed berto while floyd run away from berto for 12 rounds.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JASON SHAW View Post

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                You're just so butt hurt that shawn destroyed berto while floyd run away from berto for 12 rounds.
                BOOM!

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Yet your favorite fighter floyd has done all the cheating in the world. elbows, masking peds, weight limit, gloves etc.
                It was such a routine with Floydie, for so long, Shaw must've not noticed it. LOL

Comment

I like Shawn's attitude, even if his pop is a blowhard. And I think Shawn will do much better in the rematch. Any time I hear a fighter addressing his weak points and mistakes, I know they can still keep improving, and will. He just has to get away from crowding his punches though. That has to go. And he has to rough Thurman up from the very beginning. Danny didn't start fast vs Keef, and look where that got him. Start fast, get his respect. And kill the body.

Comment

Ok Porter's game is back in the win column but he needs to move on past Thurm bcuz another loss and stick goes way down. Dethrone some new blood then try it again later. Porter can't change but Keith can. Thurman uaninois this time.

Comment

Working...
                    X