Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: Jarret Hurd Took My Brother's Title - We Can Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: Jarret Hurd Took My Brother's Title - We Can Unify

Jermell Charlo defended his WBC Super Welterweight World Championship in dominant fashion with a devastating sixth-round knockout of mandatory challenger Charles Hatley in the co-main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ANOTHER GREAT FIGHT THAT PBC CAN AND PROBABLY WILL MAKE SOON..... LUBIN DESERVES A SHOT AS WELL...

Comment

Hurd is easy work for Jermell. No disrespect to the guy, he's just not quick enough or have the reflexes to keep up with a guy like that. He's better against guys who he can out-reach, out-power.

Comment

Hurd vs Charlo will be a tough fight for both.. I want to see how Charlo will deal with Hurd's upper cut punches and jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          ANOTHER GREAT FIGHT THAT PBC CAN AND PROBABLY WILL MAKE SOON..... LUBIN DESERVES A SHOT AS WELL...
          hopefully better than those showtime mismatches tonight

Comment

These Charlo Bros. are a problem! They can box, they have speed, and they have power! I want to see Hurd vs. Andrade and Jermell Charlo vs. Erickson Lubin! Put in on the same card Mr. Haymon! Make it a 154 triple header like last year. Add DeLoach vs. J-Rock Williams to the card! I'll pay $70 for that!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              charlo fought his mandatory and porter vs berto was a title eliminator.....

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                The only time you cry about mismatches is when it's Showtime or PBC.

I wonder why that is????

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  The only time you cry about mismatches is when it's Showtime or PBC.

I wonder why that is????
                  nah I cry about all of them. Valdez vs Marriaga was a good night. Ramirez vs bursak and magdaleno vs dos santos were bad mismatches too. But my post was directed to Jacob Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                    charlo fought his mandatory and porter vs berto was a title eliminator.....
                    porter vs Berto was turned into an eliminator AFTER the fight was announced. They should have made they a ppv card instead of wasting showtimes budget on mismatches

Comment

Working...
                    X