Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto vs. Shawn Porter - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Berto vs. Shawn Porter - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Berto vs. Porter LIVE Scorecard BoxingScene - Former world champions Andre Berto and Shawn Porter are set to collide in a welterweight world title eliminator on Saturday, April 22 in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING, presented by Premier Boxing Champions, from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Porter and his daddy need to be banned for fighting like a middle linebacker with his big ass head and teeth..... Porter just launches himself into people and hugs and holds all damn night.... Kenny balyless is the only ref that can control porter and his middle linebacker ways.... This ref is too lazy and slow

Comment

Has it started? I'm watching this boring azz ramirez snooze fest that my uncle wants to watch. He is a super cool dude so I'm watching it with him.

Comment

Boring sloppy fight.

Comment

Bring on berto's excuses

Comment

Brandon Rios wills top both of these bums inside of 6 rounds.

side note: porter admits he headbutts and thanks god that he came out on the winning side of them tonight.

Comment

Clearly you are joking. Nobody would be a big enough MORON to suggest POS Rios could beat his meat at this point. Very funny joke!!

Comment

Working...
              X