Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto, Porter Break Down Kell Brook vs. Errol Spence Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto, Porter Break Down Kell Brook vs. Errol Spence Showdown

NEW YORK Shawn Porter and Andre Berto are focused on their own important welterweight fight Saturday night. But both of the former 147-pound champions are looking forward to watching Errol Spence Jr. challenge Kell Brook for the IBF welterweight title next month. The highly regarded Spence will cross the Atlantic Ocean to box Brook on May 20 at Bramall Lane in Sheffield, England, a soccer stadium in Brook's hometown
    [Click Here To Read More]

1st i thought spence would go over and give kell that work but the more I think about it the odds are fully stacked against spence. Im thinking it's a 50/50 fight

Comment

I like it how Porter never talks **** about Kell even though he lost to him in a close, ugly fight. He's always the b-side in every match up with weight/money/decisions but never complains.

Comment

Spence eyes seems to convey he is on drugs

Comment

The Special takes it.

Comment

I can't wait for all the excuses when spence goes over there and handles brook

Comment

Originally posted by Atwn View Post
              What excuses are you hoping for?

Comment

Originally posted by Atwn View Post
                Likewise.... but the other way around.

Spence's is definitely skillful but he's never been punched, so we have no idea what he's like under fire. To give him all this praise is, at best, premature. At worst it's hype.

Difficult fight for both guys, but I think Kell will hurt Spence by the end.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  Spence eyes seems to convey he is on drugs

Your comment seems to convey that you are on drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    Your comment seems to convey that you are on drugs.
                    lol

Comment

Working...
                    X