No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Tabs Klitschko To Knock Anthony Joshua Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Tabs Klitschko To Knock Anthony Joshua Out

Unbeaten heavyweight contender Hughie Fury is preparing for his world title fight, which takes place on May 6th in New Zealand. Fury will travel to hostile territory for his mandatory shot at WBO world champion Joseph Parker. But next week, another very important fight is taking place in the heavyweight division. Anthony Joshua will collide with Wladimir Klitschko before a record crowd of 90,000 fans at Wembley Stadium, and the IBF, WBA, IBO world titles will be at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't see it myself

Joshua looking in ridiculous condition and fast with it

He's looking like a freak , klitcko is gonna get knocked out into retirement

Comment

Klitschko ain't no static heavy bag like all these other opponents AJ has fought, dude is gonna be mesmerised when he realises opponents hit back:

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Klitschko ain't no static heavy bag like all these other opponents AJ has fought, dude is gonna be mesmerised when he realises opponents hit back:
        That's the problem though wlad's gunshy these days

First heavy punch lands and wlad will shell up

He will get battered if he goes on the back foot

Comment

Hughie Fury is a bum who's not fought or beaten anybody .His opinion doesn't matter.He lives off the family name and the name now is very tarnished with drug abuse and madness.Time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Hughie Fury is a bum who's not fought or beaten anybody .His opinion doesn't matter.He lives off the family name and the name now is very tarnished with drug abuse and madness.Time to move on.
            I dont think any of the Fury's ever picked Joshua to win a fight ,most i remember were 50/50 bc Joshua was UNPROVEN yet even had Martin over him ____then they continued to claim how bad Hughie would out box Joshua ??????

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post

Same can be said for Klitschko. Have you seen Klitschko's resume. Not only Wladimir but both he and his brother Vitali fought in the very worst era of Heavyweights void of depth, talent and competition.

Now at 41 years old and a long layoff going straight into a fight with a dangerous fighter in Joshua. I'll say this much, History and Time are not on Klitschko's side.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                I dont think any of the Fury's ever picked Joshua to win a fight ,most i remember were 50/50 bc Joshua was UNPROVEN yet even had Martin over him ____then they continued to claim how bad Hughie would out box Joshua ??????
                Lol.....How bad Hughie would outbox AJ. ....This mug won't even beat Parker the weakest of all the title holders.Hughie is S.hit and Tyson is a ticking timebomb that I think we've tried to like but he's worn thin and just become a gutter talking idiot who hasn't got the mind set to be a boxer and is nothing now but bad for the sport.

Your post...is that the whole family at it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                  Same can be said for Klitschko. Have you seen Klitschko's resume. Not only Wladimir but both he and his brother Vitali fought in the very worst era of Heavyweights void of depth, talent and competition.

Now at 41 years old and a long layoff going straight into a fight with a dangerous fighter in Joshua. I'll say this much, History and Time are not on Klitschko's side.
                  The only way Wlad can win this is if AJ. runs out and straight on to one.That ain't going to happen.Wlad will have nowhere to hide other than retire.AJ within five.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Lol.....How bad Hughie would outbox AJ. ....This mug won't even beat Parker the weakest of all the title holders.Hughie is S.hit and Tyson is a ticking timebomb that I think we've tried to like but he's worn thin and just become a gutter talking idiot who hasn't got the mind set to be a boxer and is nothing now but bad for the sport.

Your post...is that the whole family at it?
                    Yea....the ENTIRE Fam. Tyson Fury even claimed once that Spinks was over Mike Tyson on an ATG list as a HW . These guys arent to bright when logic stuff is involved . Peter does know his boxing but actually doing h2h match ups so far hasnt been his thing .
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-22-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X