Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Don't View GGG Fight as Loss, A lot of Fans Agree I Won!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Don't View GGG Fight as Loss, A lot of Fans Agree I Won!

Last month, Daniel Jacobs (32-2, 29 KOs) challenged IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) at New York's Madison Square Garden. Golovkin won a close twelve round decision, with scores of 114-113, 115-112, 115-112. Jacobs became the first man to take Golovkin the full twelve round distance. The outcome also snapped Golovkin's streak of knockouts - which ended with 23 fights in a row to end inside the distance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

a lot of fans DKSAB

Comment

A lot of certain demographics do

Comment

I look forward to what Jacobs does next, but the question is, will he actually fight anyone, or just wait years for Canelo or Chavez because of the money? Will he fight David Lemiex next? That is the most logical fight between two guys who are hot right now. Quillin rematch? Maybe even Khurtsides? Will Jacobs actually fight any of these guys, or is it just going to be more easy fights and waiting around for another big payday?

I'm a fan of Jacobs but fans like myself will lose interest in his boxing career if his boxing career does not provide regular challenge and entertainment. That's just the way it works. We are fans of a spectator sport. We spectate to be entertained. Boxing entertains in a couple ways: either spectacular action in firefights between evenly matched guys, or best vs best with skill being shown between evenly matched guys who are competing to be the best. Without one of those factors, it's boring.

I get that Jacobs is resting now to recover from the GGG fight, but if he's only going to fight every 6 months, then it should be against guys at the David Lemieux or Peter Quillin level at minimum, not Sergio Mora.
        Last edited by Boxing Logic; 04-21-2017, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Then why you begging for a rematch

Comment

You got outlanded, put on your a ss, and couldn't close the 12th round by taking it like you wanted to be the champ. Take your L, your performance was a moral victory not a W.

Comment

you cheated with weight and still got @zz handled with kd. move on. "allot of people" can move on with you.

Comment

Jacobs, he jabbed your face to pieces.....by almost 100 more jabs than you landed. That's 100 jabs that are like straight rights; you took every one of those straight to the face.
                Last edited by mathed; 04-22-2017, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Get your head out of your arse Danny boy. I was with 7 other people watching live on PPV and not one thought you one and some were your fans. And one of your fans thought you were a sore loser with your lack of respect for GGG.

Comment

Everytime he opens his mouth! He chits on the great performance he put vs
                    "The best 160" in the world!!!!
                    Señor jacobs you are a hell of a fighter! Please move on

Comment

Working...
                    X