Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Valdez-Marriaga, Ramirez-Bursak, Top Rank PPV - Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Valdez-Marriaga, Ramirez-Bursak, Top Rank PPV - Weights

Ramirez-Bursak, Valdez-Marriaga Photos Gallery Weigh-In - Undefeated World Boxing Organization (WBO) world champions SCAR VALDEZ, GILBERTO "Zurdo" RAMREZ and JESSIE MAGDALENO will headline an exciting world championship event in separate title defenses, Saturday, April 22, under the stars at StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. Produced and distributed live by Top Rank Pay-Per-View, the telecast will also feature
    [Click Here To Read More]

Valdez vs Marriaga!!!!

Also Shakur & his opponent look like best friends in their staredown.

Comment

Why the heck is that a ppv?

Comment

I'm buying this PPV and so should everybody else, let's get behind these young champions, they along with other young champions are the future of boxing!

LETS GOOOOO!

#HYPED-UP

Side Note- Top Rank did a horrible job promoting this PPV CARD, NO PROMOTION AT ALL. That was pathetic Bob Arum & Top Rank Promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by reyesdelboxeo View Post
          i'm buying this ppv and so should everybody else, let's get behind these young champions, they along with other young champions are the future of boxing!

Lets gooooo!

#hyped-up

side note- top rank did a horrible job promoting this ppv card, no promotion at all. That was pathetic bob arum & top rank promotions.
          even top prank knows this is a rip off thats why they didnt promote it much.... Crawford vs postol sold 50 thousand ppv's so this will sell the same or less

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            even top prank knows this is a rip off thats why they didnt promote it much.... Crawford vs postol sold 50 thousand ppv's so this will sell the same or less
            if pbc promoted this show Jacob Shaw would buy it

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Valdez vs Marriaga!!!!

Also Shakur & his opponent look like best friends in their staredown.
              I've been saying people for some time that one Shakur's biggest weakness is that he doesn't have a mean streak or killer instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                Why the heck is that a ppv?
                I've never been an Arum apologist, but where were they gonna show this fight if not on PPV?

HBO isn't handing out dates like they used to & HBO & Arum aren't getting along like they used to on top of all that.

TruTV isn't around anymore.

UniMas can't afford this card.

Showtime is locked up with Haymon/PBC.

Where do you put this card on TV at? This is a PPV card or it happens in Oct. on regular HBO...at best maybe. Arum gots a bunch of young talent that need to stay active. He can't sit them for months & months or pay them peanuts as title holders cuz UniMas has no money for those caliber fights.

There are plenty of reasons to dog Arum..this being a PPV card isn't one of them if you take a basic look at the situation Arum is in.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  I'm buying this PPV and so should everybody else, let's get behind these young champions, they along with other young champions are the future of boxing!

LETS GOOOOO!

#HYPED-UP

Side Note- Top Rank did a horrible job promoting this PPV CARD, NO PROMOTION AT ALL. That was pathetic Bob Arum & Top Rank Promotions.
                  Lack of promotion might be due to a lack of budget. They know this card won't yield a large profit so they want to minimize costs.

It's a ppv by necessity so it'll hurt exposure to casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                    I've been saying people for some time that one Shakur's biggest weakness is that he doesn't have a mean streak or killer instinct.
                    A bit premature, he's yet to debut

Comment

Working...
                    X