No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From Liverpool: Murray 159.3; Rosado 159.4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights From Liverpool: Murray 159.3; Rosado 159.4

Martin Murray and Gabriel Rosado will vie for a belt this weekend.

The pair meet in a 12-round showdown in Liverpool, exclusively live on Sky Sports, on Saturday.

Originally, it was understood that the mouth-watering middleweight matchup between the two
    [Click Here To Read More]

FOR SOME REASON THE BRITISHERS ARE HYPING UP THIS FIGHT LIKE CRAZY! I WONDER WHAT EDDIE HEARN WOULD DO IF HE WAS PROMOTING PORTER VS BERTO LOL....

Comment

Wow, Murray made weight. Surprised.

Comment

Rosado was the goods at one time at super welter and actually inflicted more damage on Golovkin than anyone before or since. Those days are over and he has looked like a shadow of his former 154 lb. self for the past few years campaigning at 160. Rosado still has tremendous heart but Murray is the naturally bigger and stronger fighter. Would love to see Gabe pull it out but at this point it's a long shot.

Comment

... yeah: the WBA vacant Inter-Continental middleweight belt... I'm thrilled...

Comment

I'd forgotten about this one.

The main event could be a fun fight though, as could Fielding vs Ryder.

Comment

This could be one hell of a fight.. Both guys are known to give it all in the ring, should be interesting to watch to takes it..

Comment

I threw some money on Gabe at +280. I think this is a closer fight than those odds, but I might be wishful thinking a lil although I don't believe I've ever lost money on a Gabe fight or Murray fight win or lose & I'm getting a Gabe vs Clottey vibe for this fight so there's that.

Comment

This is going to be a good scrap

Comment

Rosado is one of the most successful opponents of all time. Has anyone ever seen him win a fight??

Comment

Working...
                    X