Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murray Hopes Golovkin Goes To 168 To Open Title Doors at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murray Hopes Golovkin Goes To 168 To Open Title Doors at 160

Martin Murray is back in the mix in the middleweight division, as he attempts to secure another world title shot. In order to get in line for another opportunity, Murray must defeat game opponent Gabriel Rosado on Saturday night at the Echo Arena in Liverpool.
    [Click Here To Read More]

murray was screwed twice against sturm and martinez. if he beats rosado which he should he should target bjs for the wbo belt. murray beats him.

Comment

Kudos for being honest lol.

Comment

question, is this fight at MW?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          question, is this fight at MW?
          Yes it is for the WBA international title I believe

Comment

Am I the only with a problem with this mentality? The guy seems to have no self belief or desire to be the best at 160, he just wants to grab a title so he can call himself a champion

Comment

I like Murray, he is a solid MW and a nice, humble guy.

It is a shame he was robbed twice for a World Title, but I think that ship has now sailed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                Am I the only with a problem with this mentality? The guy seems to have no self belief or desire to be the best at 160, he just wants to grab a title so he can call himself a champion
                Murray has self belief. He fought Golovkin in a phone box and lost. I would claim Murray to be a mad man if i saw him being quoted as chasing a rematch with Golovkin.

His honesty is a breath of fresh air.

Comment

lmfao should never say that shit.

Rosado gonan **** him up anyways.

Comment

Dude thinks beating Rosado will prove something..EVERYONE beats Rosado

Comment

Working...
                    X