Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatley Says He Never Should've Been in Ring for Loss to Tyner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatley Says He Never Should've Been in Ring for Loss to Tyner

Charles Hatley never should've been in position to suffer the lone loss of his professional boxing career. Then again, Hatley has no one to blame but himself for that mistake because he insisted on fighting Lanardo Tyner when he should've spent more time rehabilitating his surgically repaired knee. Dallas' Hatley had surgery to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his knee just two months before he fought Tyner in August 2012.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You live and learn. Focus on opportunity Saturday that could change your life.

Losing to Tyner is pretty bad though lol

Comment

This Kid Got his ass whupped by Tyner

I hate when a fighter lose clean as hell and still make excuses; Lanardo beat your ass fair and square so we are not trying to hear about I tried to get him back in the ring for a rematch but he didn't want it! Plus you are about to get knocked the hell out again then what; I didn't get paid plus I got knocked out but I have a law suit pending. GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!

Comment

Working...
      X