Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Smith Hopeful For Swift Return, Wants Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Smith Hopeful For Swift Return, Wants Big Fights

Former world title challenger Stephen Smith is back in training ahead of his return to the ring, although he remains none the wiser as to when he is due to get back between the ropes. Matchroom-promoted Smith (24-3 with 14 stoppages), who fell short in two tilts for world honours against Jose Pedraza and Jason Sosa in 2016, is hoping for news in the coming days and there remains a possibility of him fighting on May 27, as part of the undercard to Kell Brook's IBF welterweight title defence against Errol Spence at Bramall Lane in Sheffield.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope someone knocks tf out oft this f l o m o analyst of espn that dont know **** about boxing.....

Oh wait..

Comment

These brits keep losing, look very ordinary, then keep asking for "big fights".

Like they have accomplished something?

Sheesh!

Comment

He should probably win his big fights before he asks for more, but he never does.

I don't mind Stephen Smith, he's tough but he's just not world level. He just falls short at world level, it's been proven a few times now.

Comment

Originally posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
          These brits keep losing, look very ordinary, then keep asking for "big fights".

Like they have accomplished something?

Sheesh!
          you are right

Comment

I like Smith, he's a decent enough fighter.

His fight with Pedraza was pretty even until the knock down. And he finished strong against Sosa in what was a fun fight.
            Those 2 title shots will probably be his fill now however.

130 is a deep division, and the title holders there are no joke.

Comment

Working...
            X