Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Putting in Work For Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Putting in Work For Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

LOS ANGELES - Former two division world champion Canelo Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs) today hosted a media workout at the House of Boxing in San Diego where he showcased strength and speed ahead of the upcoming showdown with Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. (50-2-1, 32 KOs) set for Saturday, May 6 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, which will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View(r) beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nelo looking good at the weight

Comment

his legs look weak af in one of those pics.

Comment

Canelo gonna put a beating on chavez jr...

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Nelo looking good at the weight
          How exactly did you come to this conclusion?
          Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
          his legs look weak af in one of those pics.

Comment

Saw a lot of the media footage of his workout. He looks like he is gaining the weight the right way.

Doesn't look drawn out.

Very interested to see how he performs in a few weeks.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKXLTchmay0

Comment

So now you're saying it from your own mouth that Chavez Jr it is not the best and he lacks discipline,, but come on Canelo that's why you cherry picked him because you're banking on that he comes an undisciplined to give you a for sure when with a lot of money.. Work smarter not harder Ey? Sounds like the new Floyd Mayweather jr.

Comment

Chavez is a bum. I hope I can stream this somewhere. 3 showcase fights... I'm not paying for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Chavez is a bum. I hope I can stream this somewhere. 3 showcase fights... I'm not paying for that.
                    Why would you stream a fight on Cinco De Mayo??? You gonna invite friends over for food and drinks to gather around the computer to watch a shty stream???

Comment

Working...
                    X