Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Murray: If I Can't Beat Rosado, My Title Dreams Are Over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Murray: If I Can't Beat Rosado, My Title Dreams Are Over!

Martin Murray admits his title dreams are in the toilet if he fails to beat Gabe Rosado on Saturday night in Liverpool. The two veteran fighters will collide in a high stakes fight that tops a Sky Sports card promoted by Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Sport. Murray has been able to secure four world title shots - against Martin Murray, Gennady Golovkin, Sergio Martinez and Arthur Abraham. He's failed to capture gold in all four attempts and wants to secure at least one more title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Your title dream was over far before Rosado. Four times are more than enough shots

Comment

Martin Murray can at least say he was robbed of a title a couple times. HOW does Rosado keep getting meaningful fights?

Comment

Murray has been showing the first signs of being shot in his last two fights. George Groves dominated him, enough said. If Rosado manages to keep the pressure on and doesn't do stupid things, he can beat him.

Comment

Murray will destroy rosado but he still won't win a world title. That ship has sailed. He beat Martinez but never got the decision and didn't quite do enough to beat Sturm. Still had a decent career.

Comment

Poor Rosado.
            I remember during the Monroe fight build up when he was saying that Monroe only beat ESPN level boxers and Monroe responded that he was about to beat another one.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Martin Murray admits his title dreams are in the toilet if he fails to beat Gabe Rosado on Saturday night in Liverpool. The two veteran fighters will collide in a high stakes fight that tops a Sky Sports card promoted by Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Sport. Murray has been able to secure four world title shots - against Martin Murray, Gennady Golovkin, Sergio Martinez and Arthur Abraham. He's failed to capture gold in all four attempts and wants to secure at least one more title fight.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              ... well: Murray vs Murray, right?... (I think it was about Felix Sturm, back in 2011)...

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                Martin Murray can at least say he was robbed of a title a couple times. HOW does Rosado keep getting meaningful fights?
                Rosado was kind of jerked in the quillin fight. He seemed to be in control when they stopped it on the cut. Otherwise though, lemeiux and Monroe and Charlo beat him alot easier than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                  Rosado has a pretty solid fanbase hes got alot of L's of course but dude really will fight anyone anytime anywhere and i think the fans appreciate that

Comment

Lol i swear the writers sometimes choose the best picture to go with the articl

Comment

Working...
                    X