Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko is Not Looking at Joshua as Final Fight, Says Manager

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko is Not Looking at Joshua as Final Fight, Says Manager

Heavyweight contender Wladimir Klitschko is not even thinking about the possibility of retirement, according to his manager Bernd Boente. Klitschko will finally return to the ring next Saturday night, April 29th, when he faces Anthony Joshua before a record crowd of 90,000 at Wembley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not out of the question Klit could unify 3 belts if he gets past AJ i think Parker/Hughie winner would be willing to fight him. Wilder on the other hand wants nothing to do with any top 5 fighter he's trying to break Marciano's record one journeyman at a time.

Comment

The world I love
      The tears I drop
      To be part of
      The wave can't stop

Comment

I hope he will never reduce himself to what B-Hop did to himself. WK has got money, brain, popularity, he can do so much more with his life. I am his big fan, but afraid he will lose to AJ. In a hypothetical fight of WK 5-6 years ago vs AJ as of now he'd turn AJ into a pumpkin. But not now...AJ should never get a full credit for winning against pensioner, but it will be a job well done nonetheless.

Comment

Well when he gets knocked out, he might reconsider that

Comment

Wlad knocks AJ out inside 9 rounds.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                Not out of the question Klit could unify 3 belts if he gets past AJ i think Parker/Hughie winner would be willing to fight him. Wilder on the other hand wants nothing to do with any top 5 fighter he's trying to break Marciano's record one journeyman at a time.
                Yes its out of the question....he is 41 wake up ffs

Comment

I got the old man koing aj with the straight right hand

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    Yes its out of the question....he is 41 wake up ffs
                    It's not out of the realm of possibility he fights again you muppet.

Comment

Working...
                    X