Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Berto in Beast Mode, Putting in Work For Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Berto in Beast Mode, Putting in Work For Porter

OAKLAND, CA. - Former two-time welterweight world champion Andre Berto will look to put himself in a position for another 147-pound title when he faces former world champion Shawn Porter in a world title eliminator that headlines a Premier Boxing Champions event Saturday, April 22 from Barclays Center in Brooklyn and live on SHOWTIME.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've always like Berto as a fighter, but he's always fell short when fighting the top fighters and I think this will be no different, I think Porter wins by UD.

Comment

BERTO AND HIS LIL T-REX ARMS LOL....

Comment

If Berto can keep Porter from mauling him ala Ghost and keep some distance, he might knock Porter out.

But thats a lot to ask of Berto.

May the best man win

Comment

SMH, every time I see or hear about Berto, I can't get out of my head how he looked at the end of the Guerrero fight and I hear Skip Bayless making fun of him, telling Stephen A Smith that he got beat by Jesus....Soto....Karass

Comment

Originally posted by the time View Post
            smh, every time i see or hear about berto, i can't get out of my head how he looked at the end of the guerrero fight and i hear skip bayless making fun of him, telling stephen a smith that he got beat by jesus....soto....karass
            skip brainless knows absolutely nothing about boxing.... Berto had one hand in the karass fight and still fought for 12 rounds like a warrior.... He didnt make excuses like a dirty politician for months like manny either....

Comment

Look @ that roid gut poking out from the side.

_Maxi

Comment

Any information on the drug testing for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael1437 View Post
                  I've always like Berto as a fighter
                  What surprises me is how intelligent and insightful he can be in interviews (check out his great "what it's like to fight Floyd" interview). Seems like a cool, down-to-earth guy. Would be nice if he found a way to win but considering that his weakness is Porter's strength (his entire game) I can't see this ending well for Andre...

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Lol... just reading the thread title I came in here to do the same thing and tag Maxi.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    What surprises me is how intelligent and insightful he can be in interviews (check out his great "what it's like to fight Floyd" interview). Seems like a cool, down-to-earth guy. Would be nice if he found a way to win but considering that his weakness is Porter's strength (his entire game) I can't see this ending well for Andre...

Lol... just reading the thread title I came in here to do the same thing and tag Maxi.
                    Beast mode aka full roid mode. When in doubt, always consult Dr. Maxi, MD.

Comment

Working...
                    X