Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward's Manager To Kovalev: Sergio, We Already Cracked Your Code!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward's Manager To Kovalev: Sergio, We Already Cracked Your Code!

James Prince, manager of IBF, WBA, WBO light heavyweight world champion Andre "SOG" Ward (31-0, 15 KOs), is confident his fighter will dominate Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs) in the upcoming rematch. Last November, Ward got off the floor in the second round to win a twelve round unanimous decision to hand Kovalev his first career defeat and capture the three world titles. All three judges scored it 114-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

... you (by yourself)... you cracked shit...

Comment

Who is Sergio?

Comment

Sergio.

Comment

I want to see this Prince twat get KO'ed even more than Ward now. He's more annoying than Roach and Abel Sanchez combined.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... you (by yourself)... you cracked shit...
            Are there any US fighters you like??

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              I want to see this Prince twat get KO'ed even more than Ward now. He's more annoying than Roach and Abel Sanchez combined.
              Last week you didn't even know who this guy was....now he's part of your ****ty life.

Comment

I hate the fact that they always have to bring god into it. Let's say Ward loses this time what are they going to say???? He is annoying and was trying to downplay that it was a close fight and Ward got a lucky decision in which many myself included thought he lost

Comment

Like him or not he's right... I doubt Kovalev will bring a new game plan on June 17... Now let's wait and see how it works out ...

Comment

Neutral officials is a 100% must for this fight! UK, Anzac, African & Japanese would work well. If Ward get's another dodgy decision then his credibility is shot!!............

Comment

Working...
                    X