Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Troyanovsky Wants Payback, Targets Rematch With Indongo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Troyanovsky Wants Payback, Targets Rematch With Indongo

Russia's Eduard Troyanovsky (25-1, 22 KOs) is eager to get his hands on Julius Indongo (22-0, 11 KOs) of Namibia. Last fall, Indongo pulled off one of the biggest upsets of 2016 when he knocked Troyanovskiy out cold in the first minute of the first round, to capture the Russian boxer's International Boxing Federation (IBF) and International Boxing Organization (IBO) junior welterweight world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No opinions on this? Man, people hopped off that train, quick!

Comment

Troyanovsky better get in the queue then, as Indongo has to fight Lipinets next & then hopefully Crawford.

Comment

When you get laid out in 1 round you have to go ALL THE WAY to the back of the line and work yourself up.

Comment

Will he go to Namibia for this rematch, or does he want the hometown edge forever?

Comment

Fair-weather Troyanovsky fans nowhere in sight

Comment

If I were Indongo, I would give Troya a rematch in Namibia.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                When you get laid out in 1 round you have to go ALL THE WAY to the back of the line and work yourself up.
                I agree lol. When you get put to sleep that in your own house then you have no say in nothing.

Comment

... Troyanovsky (The Eagle !?!) closed both of his eyes when he saw Indongo's left coming...

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Fair-weather Troyanovsky fans nowhere in sight
                    You just know that had he beaten Indongo, the usual suspects would have started beating the "Crawford is ducking" drums.

Comment

Working...
                    X