Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boesel is Now Mandatory To Stieglitz; Johann Duhaupas Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boesel is Now Mandatory To Stieglitz; Johann Duhaupas Update

Erik Skoglund has relinquished his position as official challenger for EBU light heavyweight champ Robert Stieglitz last week and Dominic Boesel, reigning IBF I/C, WBA Con and WBA I/C champ, is the new official challenger.

[Click Here To Read More]

Duhaupas will make quick work of Gogishvili. Time for Stieglitz to hang em up I think, don't see him beating Boesel at this stage or any other high level Euro fighters. And I thought Afolabi retired and had some long, thought out letter he wrote too if I remember correctly. Guess that's out the window now lol

Comment

THe fact that this article says Boesel is near a title shot shows you the corruption of the alphabet boys and boxing in general. He has fought nobody, isn't even a Euro champion but he has strong German promoters behind him. He, of course, will be matched with the weakest possible title fight opponent at home

Comment

Working...
      X