Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward To Critics: Kovalev Dropped Me, You See The Next 10 Rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward To Critics: Kovalev Dropped Me, You See The Next 10 Rounds?

IBF, WBA, WBO light heavyweight World Champion Andre "SOG" Ward (31-0, 15 KOs) is not sure why the critics are always bringing up the second round of last November's fight with Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs). In that round, Kovalev clipped Ward with a hard shot and sent the Olympic gold medal winner down to the canvas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I saw Kovalev win 6 rounds out of the 12 in the fight. You have to talk about the knockdown when it might've handed you that L.

Comment

Everyone saw and you lost. Your entitled nature won't let you accept it.

Comment

Yep I seen it SOG, you kept diving to his waist to survive and even grabbed for his leg like a wrestling takedown move!

If the KD punch in the 2nd was turned down just a little more he'd probably KO'd you since you got hit with more palm than knuckle!

Your style is meant to take the fight out of a boxing match especially when you face guys with power and beyond average offensive arsenal!

You showed grit, true heart and a toughness that would make a crocodile proud! Your a versatile fighter with high ring IQ, you knew you couldn't box with Krusher so you had to fight and make it ugly!

Be honest though, Kov had you hurt several times with just jabs and short hooks and when he finally went downstairs in the 12th you almost keeled over, he's coming only for the KO and he'll be ready for when you try to dive for waist this time!

Dive for the waist, take a big step back then uppercut or side step with a counter right hook!I

Comment

Lmao this is the exact reason boxing is dying. This dude is straight up boring as hell. Nothing happened in those 10 rnds.

Comment

I can't wait for this rematch. Not because it will be a good fight though, just so people can change the fuc4ing subject.

Comment

the next 12 rounds will be like the last 10.Ward is a smart fighter with a pile of skills. kova is one dimensional with power and got walked down by a super middleweight after he knocked him down.the sweet science of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Everyone saw and you lost. Your entitled nature won't let you accept it.
                yeah with all those excuses it does looks like kova has issues accepting his loss. hopefully he man's up when he loses the rematch.

Comment

Why is ward showing off he's giving a rematch? There was a rematch clause. If there wasn't ward wouldn't be giving one.

But ward is annoying maybe because he's talking too much. Look at ggg. Do you hear him commenting on the crisitisicm he gets for Jacobs decision?

Comment

Andre came right back after the knockdown and won round 3.

Yet people insist that "Kovalev won all the early rounds, doe."

Comment

Working...
                    X