No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Rigondeaux is Pound-for-Pound Number One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Rigondeaux is Pound-for-Pound Number One

The current light heavyweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), World Boxing Council (WBC) and International Boxing Federation (IBF), Andre Ward (31-0, 15 KOs), made a recent visit to ESPN's 'A Los Golpes' to promote his upcoming rematch with Sergey Kovalev (30-1, 26 KOs). The rematch is set for June 17th at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The current light heavyweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), World Boxing Council (WBC) and International Boxing Federation (IBF), Andre Ward (31-0, 15 KOs), made a recent visit to ESPN's 'A Los Golpes' to promote his upcoming rematch with Sergey Kovalev (30-1, 26 KOs). The rematch is set for June 17th at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

this guy lives on a different planet. beating donaire a few years ago and not doing anything since then makes you pound for pound number 1? Really? didnt he struggle with some bum a couple years ago aswell...

Comment

There is no P4P #1 right now IMO. Whoever gets it in the Ward-Kovalev rematch should be the closest though.

Comment

Andre Ward plays always once again the race card...

Comment

Moron......

Comment

Rigo is the most talented but I factor resume into my p4p and I'm finding a hard time keeping Rigo on the list. Granted, it's not all resume and each person has to define what p4p means for them so I don't expect us all to have the same fantasy list.

Comment

I had to boxrec Rigondeaux cuz the last time i saw him fight was against a japanese dude. That happened in dec 2014. Hes fought twice after and is 17-0. Having him anywhere near P4P #1 is a joke

Comment

My top 3 pound for pound as follows.

1. Zelenoff, fought Wilder at catch-weight and took his best shots

2. Cash me outside girl

3. Epic Beard Man. At his age, blazing fast hand speed and combos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1WL5fIwavI

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    There is no P4P #1 right now IMO. Whoever gets it in the Ward-Kovalev rematch should be the closest though.
                    that was said before the first fight, what if the rematch ended up close again like first then p4p would still be vacant.

Comment

Working...
                    X