No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Want To Win Big Against Martin Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Want To Win Big Against Martin Murray

Middleweight contender Gabriel Rosado believes his showdown with Martin Murray is a make or break fight for both of them. They are set to collide on April 22 at Liverpool's Echo Arena. Murray, who has been fighting at 168-pounds in his last few fights, has returned to 160. He's been away from the division since suffering an eleventh round stoppage at the hands of Gennady Golovkin in 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is do or die for Rosado more so than Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      This is do or die for Rosado more so than Murray.
      I've thought that his last 8 Ls..

Comment

Why does Rosado keep getting chances again?

He's never been good. What kind of potential does he hold? I don't get it. What's he doing to get chances?

New blood would be more exciting

and yes he will lose. And if he doesn't, I don't care either way.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          Why does Rosado keep getting chances again?

He's never been good. What kind of potential does he hold? I don't get it. What's he doing to get chances?

New blood would be more exciting

and yes he will lose. And if he doesn't, I don't care either way.
          It was somewhat acceptable when he was a blood and guts guy but in his Monroe fight, he looked like he was sedated (I know the audience was sedated by that performance).

Comment

If Murray loses I'll be pissed

Comment

Murray by UD

Comment

What is funny is, Rosado was turning into a good fighter when he was still at 154. Then it was like he tried to emulate Bhop's style or something after coming into his own. He took bad beatings from GGG and Lemieux and got schooled by Monroe and Charlo. The only fights he looked decent in were against Quillin and Love.

He is no longer even a fringe guy. He is now just a journeyman, but still a name and better paid than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  It was somewhat acceptable when he was a blood and guts guy but in his Monroe fight, he looked like he was sedated (I know the audience was sedated by that performance).

To his defense he had been softened a lot in his previous fights against GGG, Quillin, Charlo and Lemieux ... That's a lot of beating in only 2 years... Even that one year break wasn't enough to heal him...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Simple: Gabe can't pull the trigger anymore. I saw it in the Charlo fight. Even if he does beat Murray someone else at 160 is going to put a beating to him because Gabe's style of fighting makes him get hit.

Comment

Working...
                    X