Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sullivan Barrera vs. PPV Parker - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sullivan Barrera vs. PPV Parker - Official Weigh-In

Barrera vs. Parker Weigh-In Photos Gallery - Sullivan Barrera vs. Paul Parker is a 10-round light heavyweight bout presented by Main Events and Mohegan Sun as part of the Mohegan Sun's Rising Stars Boxing Series. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. ET. The HBO Latino Boxing telecast begins at 11:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) with the ten-round middleweight match-up between Vaughn Alexander and Andres Calixto Rey. Tickets, which are priced at $50 and $75, are available now through Ticketmaster, the Mohegan Sun box office or the Main Events' office. The card is presented by Main Events and sponsored by Corona Extra.

[Click Here To Read More]

So... Parker is 7ft tall?... I'm guessing he's just close to the camera or something?
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 04-14-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

This coward should be getting put to sleep by Artur "THE REAL KRUSHER" Beterbiev but he is fighting a tomato can.....

Comment

35k to get put to sleep or 35 k to fight this guy?
        Fúck you Sully, but i understand your decision. You bìtch

Comment

Damn you Sully. Puto!

Comment

Paul 'Pay Per View' Parker? What... Paul 'Captain Dishwasher' Parker was already taken? LOL

Sorry, I just have to wonder sometimes what these fighters are thinking when they choose a moniker.

Comment

Working...
            X