Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez vs. Jean Pascal Eyed For Stevenson-Fonfara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez vs. Jean Pascal Eyed For Stevenson-Fonfara

Multiple sources have advised BoxingScene.com that Eleider Alvarez (22-0, 11 KOs) will return to the ring on June 3rd, in the co-featured bout to the rematch between WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (28-1, 23 KOs) and challenger Andrzej Fonfara (29-4, 17 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Solid co-main fight. See whats up with Alvarez & see what Pasal has left.

Assuming they will try to match up the winners.

Comment

lol alvarez goes through pascal and bute before stevenson does. Stevenson vs pascal/bute would have been really big fights in canada. Instead he wasted his time aggainst williams jr, karpency, bika, surkotsky lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Solid co-main fight. See whats up with Alvarez & see what Pasal has left.

Assuming they will try to match up the winners.
        pascal wont be taking this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
          lol alvarez goes through pascal and bute before stevenson does. Stevenson vs pascal/bute would have been really big fights in canada. Instead he wasted his time aggainst williams jr, karpency, bika, surkotsky lol.
          when ws bute ever in line to get some of stevenson??
          never bro...hell williams jr is better than bute at 175

but wat stevenson said about pascal was true then and would still be true today...PASCAL IS AN UNDERCARD FIGHTER ON HIS CARDS AND DOESN DESERVE 50-50 SPLITS

if he would have acted like the challenger that he was maybe he would have got his shot..instead he tried to boss up on somebody already selling 10k tickets and the lineal champ...WONT WORK EVER YO

Comment

PASCAL ISNT EVEN WBC TOP 15 and a guy with an underling belt can fight him??

this is a joke..make him earn something..he hasnt done anything good in the sport of boxing since the the ref saved him vs dawson

Comment

prediction: pascals corner will say throw punches or i will stop the fight..he will linger ont he ropes and trow 1 every 45 seconds..when they stop him he will act like he's against it

next he will do a post fight interview and have enough energy to thank the crowd and try to get their cheers

backstage he will then tell reports that alvarez will beat stevenson next just bc he's bitter...

...please alvarez rid me of this phoney ASAP

Comment

Hopefully Fonfora pulls off the upset, but he lost pretty wide last time. Sure they KD'ed themselves but it didn't matter in the end. Fonfora's still young, Stevenson is an old man who's not taking good fights, i'm rooting for Fonfora.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                  pascal wont be taking this fight..
                  Not everyone suffers from Stevenson syndrome. The only guy who refuses to take fights at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Not everyone suffers from Stevenson syndrome. The only guy who refuses to take fights at 175.
                    dude pascal turned down the fight with alvarez in december..that is why bute took it...but hey i expect this kinda stuff from you..u're a sour wad

Comment

Working...
                    X