Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Barrett Shows Off Huge Pacquiao-Marquez Chest Tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Barrett Shows Off Huge Pacquiao-Marquez Chest Tattoo

Pacquiao vs. Marquez Photos - Scotty Cardle can win the Lord Lonsdale belt outright when he defends his British Lightweight title against English champion Robbie Barrett at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow on April 15, live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to say that's cool, but then his nipples are sticking out of Marquez and Pacquiao's genital region. Odd choice.

Comment

I was there at the MGM Grand for that fight when Marquez K.O Pacquiao. That place was jumping right after the fight but no way in hell will I get a tattoo of neither one of them guys on me....😆

Comment

What a gay ass tattoo.

Comment

Comment

Wut in the f#ck.

Gonna have nightmares about this guys tat with Marquez & Manny having nipple dicks.

Comment

Spoon has the same Tat!

Comment

lmfao!!! What a ******. Pacquiao looks Vietnamese or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  I want to say that's cool, but then his nipples are sticking out of Marquez and Pacquiao's genital region. Odd choice.
                  He really didn't think that through.

Comment

For U.K. Posters . . Alan Partidge . . "Alan I'm your biggest fan"

Comment

Working...
                    X