Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Prez: 'B-Side' Team Kovalev Talk Trash From Safe Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Prez: 'B-Side' Team Kovalev Talk Trash From Safe Distance!

Roc Nation President Michael Yormark, who promotes IBF, WBO, WBA light heavyweight champion Andre "SOG" Ward (31-0, 15 KOs), has pulled rank on Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs) and his promoters at Main Events. Last November at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Ward got off the floor in the second round to win a twelve round unanimous decision over Kovalev to capture the three light heavyweight world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If kovalevs team is the B side,then wards team should consider themselves the G(ift) side.

Comment

I don't know why these guys are poking kolv like he didn't drop him on his ass, argubly won the first fight , was really poping him

And I rooted for Ward but not for this fight I don't like Ward and his goons behaviors

Comment

Kov wont get a decision, i think he knows this. His only chance is to take it to ward and knock him out. He cant let up and needs to stay on him the whole fight and apply the pressure. Will it work? Maybe...maybe not. Ward is slick.

Comment

I thought A side or B side was based on ratings. Who the hell would watch Andre Ward fight if its not against a big name? Boring ass fighter.

Comment

Kovalev will get beat even easier this time out... He can't beat Ward by decision & will have to give more than he did in fight 1 because all eyes will be on HIM to pull it off. Meanwhile Ward will play off Kova's aggression and counter him for 12rds.

Comment

His team Kov talks from a distance, just like Kov fights from a distance...If he really was so bad, he could just go to Ward and fight him, but once he got close, he started grabbing Ward and trying to initiate clinches....Dont pay any attention to what boxers or anyone for that matter SAY when you can see the truth in their actions. Kov has fooled a lot of you guys with his tough talk, but when he knocked Ward down, he didnt go for the kill, where was all of this aggression DURING THE FIGHT? He didnt do it because Ward made him mentally give up on fighting on the inside, so he just grabbed and held on and tried to survive.

Comment

As skillful and crafty as Andre is are they really trying to hype him as some intimidating Tyson type persona now? I don't see him swinging at anyone at a press conference, biting anyone's ear or even intimidating anyone with his punch power. Where's all this talk of a stoppage come from, he never slightly dented Kovalev in any way. Hes best punch is a leaping jab and then back out of the way. It was a fairly disappointing fight and will be again I expect.

Comment

who the f is this horse jockey looking dude anyways before coWard sign up to fight Kovalev no one knew this guy.
                  He should be quite and let man fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                    If kovalevs team is the B side,then wards team should consider themselves the G(ift) side.
                    Originally posted by luimba View Post
                    I thought A side or B side was based on ratings. Who the hell would watch Andre Ward fight if its not against a big name? Boring ass fighter.
                    We have been overwhelmed with hype, media coverage, trash talk, and verbal sparring. In fact, Team Kovalev as the B-side promoter Yormark said

Wouldn't ME be the B-side promotion since Roc is lead promoter?

Comment

Working...
                    X