Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magdaleno: I Heard Donaire Was in The Gym With Dos Santos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magdaleno: I Heard Donaire Was in The Gym With Dos Santos

LOS ANGELES - Let the intrigue begin! Undefeated World Boxing Organization (WBO) world champions SCAR VALDEZ, the ESPN Deportes Mexican Fighter of the Year, GILBERTO "Zurdo" RAMIREZ, the Premios Univision Deportes Fighter of the Year, and JESSIE MAGDALENO, hosted a packed Los Angeles area Media Workout today at Manifico Gym.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why is Donaire called a legend by the writer, good fighter who lost his biggest fights cant see how he is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Why is Donaire called a legend by the writer, good fighter who lost his biggest fights cant see how he is a legend.
      He is a former four-weight world champion, having held the IBF flyweight title from 2007 to 2009; the unified WBC and WBO bantamweight titles in 2011; the IBF super bantamweight title in 2012; the WBO super bantamweight title twice, from 2012 to 2013 and 2015 to 2016; and the WBA (Undisputed) featherweight title in 2014.

In total, Donaire has held seven world titles by the main four boxing sanctioning bodies, as well as the IBO flyweight title from 2007 to 2009; the WBA interim super flyweight title from 2009 to 2010; and the Ring magazine and lineal super bantamweight titles from 2012 to 2013.

He is voted Fighter of the Year for 2012 - The Ring

I Guess thats why he is a legend

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
        He is a former four-weight world champion, having held the IBF flyweight title from 2007 to 2009; the unified WBC and WBO bantamweight titles in 2011; the IBF super bantamweight title in 2012; the WBO super bantamweight title twice, from 2012 to 2013 and 2015 to 2016; and the WBA (Undisputed) featherweight title in 2014.

In total, Donaire has held seven world titles by the main four boxing sanctioning bodies, as well as the IBO flyweight title from 2007 to 2009; the WBA interim super flyweight title from 2009 to 2010; and the Ring magazine and lineal super bantamweight titles from 2012 to 2013.

He is voted Fighter of the Year for 2012 - The Ring

I Guess thats why he is a legend
        Touché. Well argumented

Comment

Working...
        X