Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward, Sergey Kovalev - Go Face To Face in Oakland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward, Sergey Kovalev - Go Face To Face in Oakland

Oakland, CA On Tuesday at the Oakland Marriott in Oakland, CA, Unified Light Heavyweight World Champion Andre "SOG" Ward (31-0, 15 KOs) and former Unified Light Heavyweight World Champion Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs) formally addressed the media regarding their highly-anticipated rematch on Saturday, June 17 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The championship event, presented by Corona Extra, will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View(r) beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ward staring into his soul.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      I'm not entirely certain that Kovalev has one.

Comment

Kovalev is looking a little swollen in the jowls

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by OctoberRed View Post

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          I'm not entirely certain that Kovalev has one.
          So funny, wishful thinking as if Ward is some voodoo master ripping Kovalev apart. Wow, you poor delusional souls.

Comment

Ward looks like he can see the end coming in a prophecy.
            Kovalev looks relaxed.

Comment

Kovalev is in his head. I saw James Prince try to reassure Ward at the end, saying "he turned from you. We all in his head," and Ward tried to smile, but you could tell he wasn't as sure as Prince. He knows Kovalev can be even more dangerous when you piss him off. Plus, Kovalev cut the staredown short, and turned from Ward, because he's sick of their bull****, and their lies about the first time. It's not Ward in his head, it's that he just doesn't want to waste time with any more of their bs. He knows he's the better fighter, and just wants to skip all the bs and get into the ring. I think Team Ward is reading the signs wrong this time in a big way, and it could end up very badly for Ward in the ring.

Comment

Kovalev looks PISSSSSSSSSSED, but would not you be ? Knowing a guy in front of you running around with your belts as a gift...

Comment

Kovalev is going mother ****** on that Ass Ward! Lol we americans seen our american fighter lose to the superior ******n champ. #WardIsShook

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                    Kovalev is going mother ****** on that Ass Ward! Lol we americans seen our american fighter lose to the superior ******n champ. #WardIsShook
                    I'd expect this type of comment from a sellout fck who doesn't know if he's Black or Mexican:

It's embarrassing that Canelo has to stall. It's embarrassing golden boy is trying to HYPE up someone who just doesn't posses the attributes to be hyped, he couldn't even knock down Miguel cotto dude. It's shameful that over 200 years of middleweight history and this red head thinks it's ok to drain people down even tho he himself is a HUGE man, coming in @180? GTFO & I'm Mexican smh
                    Omg he beat one guy & he thinks he can critique on someone who he admires ran from all night long. Stop it, I'm black and I can't stand behind this idiot lol. Ali and many others did things you should NOT do, there is NO correct way. It's what works for you! Spence is gonna be washed up soon by an elite.
                    Also, it's a mandatory fight, I am Mexican but I don't side with that race ****, clearly Garcia is. I understand, but seriously stop sounding ******ed, it's at 160 or that's it. Rules are rules .
                    BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X