Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Smiles: What Jacobs Did To Golovkin - I Can Do Much More!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Smiles: What Jacobs Did To Golovkin - I Can Do Much More!

According to Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs), he was not surprised at all when Gennady Golovkin went the full twelve round distance with Daniel Jacobs. Last month, Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) had all he could handle in retaining his IBF, WBA, WBC, IBO middleweight titles with a close twelve round unanimous decision over Jacobs, who the WBA's mandatory challenger.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the fight to make. If only!!
    Last edited by TBear; 04-11-2017, 01:40 AM.

Comment

You tell him Nelo!

Comment

Cant wait to see Canelo box up GGG and show him what REAL "Mexican Style" looks like. Year 2023 can't get here fast enough omg

Comment

lol wasnt there an artlicle this week with canelo saying he never talks about golovkin

Comment

In his dreams, yet he doesnt do it. Just keeps waiting for GGG to get old, excuse after excuse. Oscar said it Clearly GGG vs Canelo Sept 2017, let see what other excuse they make after May 6.

Comment

Talk is cheap, I'm done with both sides GBP and K2 talking, negotiating and all the b.s. reasons, politics and excuses. Give the fans what they want. Either make the fight or if you're never going to fight each other then just STFU!!

Comment

I'm sure he can. He's a better fighter with a better chin. Unfortunately for Canelo, he's also got tendencies that play into what Golovkin does. It's getting close to 50/50 for me. All this talk is starting to May/Pac me though, to the point where I'm losing enthusiasm over this one.

Comment

So you will fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I'm sure he can. He's a better fighter with a better chin. Unfortunately for Canelo, he's also got tendencies that play into what Golovkin does. It's getting close to 50/50 for me. All this talk is starting to May/Pac me though, to the point where I'm losing enthusiasm over this one.
                    Jacobs can move. Canelo, not so much

Comment

Working...
                    X