Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vasyl Lomachenko Beats Down, Punishes Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vasyl Lomachenko Beats Down, Punishes Jason Sosa

Lomachenko vs. Sosa Fight Photos Gallery - Frustrated that he can't get fights against the opponents he wants, Vasyl Lomachenko took his frustration out on Jason Sosa. Lomachenko (8-1, 6 KOs) dominated his WBO junior featherweight title defense before Sosa's own corner stopped the fight after the ninth round, completing a three-fight Ukrainian sweep on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You can't deny the skills. And I think him being a southpaw makes him even more complicated to deal with.

I'd like to see him in against better competition, though.

Comment

how about this fighter gervonta "tank" davis who goes around calling himself world champion at 130 why don't he man up and fight the ukrainian

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        how about this fighter gervonta "tank" davis who goes around calling himself world champion at 130 why don't he man up and fight the ukrainian
        Didn't Davis say that he didn't wanna fight Loma? Dudes like that are all palm no hand.

Comment

LOMO VS M. GARCIA 135!! MIKEY already said he's all in for the night. Lets all push for it!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            mayweather already said they wanna built davis bank account first, and that they aren't thinking in loma. no way floyd lets that kid near vasyl

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              mayweather already said they wanna built davis bank account first, and that they aren't thinking in loma. no way floyd lets that kid near vasyl
              I agree.

It would be a great fight in the future though.

Comment

The fight showed why he was the third choice he was overwhelmed and overmatched I would like to see him fight Garcia but even it 135 Garcia it is too big for a Lomo..

Comment

Working...
                X