Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avni Yildirim vs. Marco Antonio Periban in Play For May 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Avni Yildirim vs. Marco Antonio Periban in Play For May 13

The next opponent for Turkish rising star Avni "Mr. Robot" Yildrim's was revealed by his manager and trainer, Ahmet ner. In the last year, Yildirm (15-0, 10 KO) has showed an amazing rise in the super middleweight division. The WBC number 3 and WBC silver title holder became the mandatory challenger of the sanctioning body and gave a lot of hope to his country to secure his first major title bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Periban is no joke, gave Bika a very tough fight, draw with Jack, lost a controversial against J'leon Love and only has been stopped against DeGeale.

The dude has been in there with the two best SMW's, if this Yldrim is the monster they say he is, he should show something against Periban.

Comment

Interesting. That's a hell of a risk to go down to Mexico to take on Periban when you've already got a shot at the belt coming up. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing a guy take a challenge, but from a promoter's perspective I'd be nervous about this one

Comment

Working...
      X