Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gvozdyk vs. Gonzalez, Usyk vs. Hunter - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gvozdyk vs. Gonzalez, Usyk vs. Hunter - Official Weigh-In

Usyk, Gvozdyk, Gonzalez Weigh-In Photos Gallery - Jason Sosa will get an opportunity Saturday night to win another 130-pound title after all. Sosa returned to the Maryland commission's scale Friday night less than an hour after missing weight and made the 130-pound limit for his fight against Vasyl Lomachenko. The 29-year-old Sosa weighed exactly 130 pounds on what was his third attempt on the scale.
    [Click Here To Read More]

3 mismatches. Can't wait...

Comment

Usyk is a quality freaking fighter. I just don't get why they would put Hunter in with him so early.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        3 mismatches. Can't wait...
        Just because you don't know them it doesn't means they are mismatches.

Comment

Not intrigued with the matchup but I'm excited to see Usyk in action tomorrow. Disappointed that no one seems to care. People keep taking about how stacked and important cruiser is but there seems to be zero interest in that division outside of Europe. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            I know all 6. Likely know them better than you as well.

Comment

Keep your mouth shut next time.

Comment

Keep your mouth shut next time.
                Yeah you took it quite good right?.
                The fights weren't mismatches and that was my point, just because they were favorites and just because they won it doesn't means that they were in front of bad boxers.

Comment

Yeah you took it quite good right?.
                  The fights weren't mismatches and that was my point, just because they were favorites and just because they won it doesn't means that they were in front of bad boxers.
                  Go back and watch the fights buddy. Gonzalez and Sosa didn't land 100 punches combined!

Comment

Go back and watch the fights buddy. Gonzalez and Sosa didn't land 100 punches combined!
                    Answer my point, kid.
                    I said these guys weren't bums, a mismatch is Garcia vs Salka or Wilder or Joshua vs Molina.
                    These fights were about world class boxers against good but not spectacular boxers, the better fighters won but the loser aren't crap just because they lost against world class opposition.
                    Again, I'm not here to expect reading comprehension.

Comment

Working...
                    X