No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik Admitted To Drug Court After Guilty Plea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik Admitted To Drug Court After Guilty Plea

Former middleweight world champ Kelly Pavlik is being admitted into Mahoning County Drug Court after pleading guilty to assault and breaking and entering. The one-time middleweight champion appeared before Judge John Durkin on Thursday, an earlier indictment on two counts of felonious assault, and the new charge of breaking and entering.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought this guy has turned his life around with his recent interview, opening up a gym and everything...shame but this aren't recent charges so maybe he has.

Comment

He broke into a house on hopkins road...probably looking for a rematch with bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        He broke into a house on hopkins road...probably looking for a rematch with bernard
        lmfao one of the best comments i have read on here in awhile.

Comment

I was on drug court before..you have to take classes all week and call this number to see if you have to be drug tested..they randomly call your number and you have an hour to report..you also have to go to court every week and take an outside AA class once a week..if you fail a test, drink to much water or miss a class you go to jail for so many days..the more you mess up the longer they lock you up..

Comment

Wtf??? Why is he being charged for a B&E in 2017 that happened in 2011???? Has it been pending for that long? They just find a video of Pavlik climbing in the window or something? Don't understand this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              I was on drug court before..you have to take classes all week and call this number to see if you have to be drug tested..they randomly call your number and you have an hour to report..you also have to go to court every week and take an outside AA class once a week..if you fail a test, drink to much water or miss a class you go to jail for so many days..the more you mess up the longer they lock you up..
              Sounds like a good system.

Comment

Pavlik might actually have chance now, but only if they fight at Heavyweight.

Comment

Lol

Looks like he just needs to steer clear of anything named Hopkins.

Comment

If they had told me in 2001 that Bernard Hopkins' career relevancy would outlast Shane Mosley, Oscar de la Hoya, and Felix Trinidad...and then in 2007 that it would outlast Jermain Taylor and Kelly Pavlik...and then in 2011 that it would outlast Chad Dawson, and given me 15-1 odds in my favor, I'd be extremely broke.

Look at where all these guys are, and Hopkins, although as of recently most likely retired, remained a relevant force in and around his weight class at the ancient [for boxing] age of 45+.

Comment

Working...
                    X