Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: Mexicans Back Me, Canelo Hung Himself With GGG Swerve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez: Mexicans Back Me, Canelo Hung Himself With GGG Swerve

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. believes the Mexican fans are backing him to knock off Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. The two Mexican superstars are scheduled to collide on May 6th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. A catch-weight of 164.5-pounds is in place, with Canelo jumping up from 154 and Chavez Jr. moving down from 168.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want Chavez to win too.

Comment

I'm mexican. I don't like Canelo for the bull**** he's pulled. I'd prefer Chavez jr. to win. It would the biggest and most deserved slap in the face to Golden Boy and Oscar for all the **** they've pulled.

Let this sink in to everyone:

No Mexican in the HISTORY of boxing has vacated their belt to avoid a fight except Canelo.

Like jacobs' trainer said. You talk all this hard **** and not back it up.... " In the streets, that's called a *****...."
      Last edited by DeathWish; 04-06-2017, 11:45 PM.

Comment

I'm not Mexican and I want Chavez Jr. to win.

Comment

Im rooting for Chavez because i dont want this fight to be a boring ud for canelo. Im hoping Chavez makes it a fight.

Canelo with his "mexican dont fck around" didnt helped himself

Comment

Initially I like the chances of canelo in this fight. But nacho is now in his side along with the conditioning guru memo. I'm sure memo has prepared another special recipe for jr. He already proved his miraculous recipe in jmm when he knocked out PAC and this is too much to be ignored.

Comment

Oh shit

Comment

hope fatty wins.

Comment

You GGG fans are really buying this crap from Chavez. There was a venue, location, and date set for Chavez to fight GGG in 2014... GGG signed (and even agreed to go up to 168) BUT... a certain fruit loop eating stoner turned down about 7 million... Chavez passed on fight with GGG while Canelo was gearing up to fight Lara.

Comment

This is some real internal Mexican shit.

Best we stay out of it like in the streets lol

Comment

Working...
                    X