Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moises Flores Training Hard, Confident of Shocking Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moises Flores Training Hard, Confident of Shocking Rigondeaux

An agreement was recently reached for undefeated super bantamweight puncher Moises "Chucky" Flores (25-0, 17 KOs) to challenge WBA champion Guillermo Rigondeaux (17-0, 11 KOs) in June. The Mexican fighter continues his workouts in Mexico City, and set some time aside to speak with BoxingScene.com/Ringsidefightingnews. The fight with Rigondeaux is slated to take place on June 17th, as part of the undercard to Andre Ward-Sergey Kovalev II at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas - but Flores has yet to receive any confirmation of that date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rigo has been so inactive that an upset is very possible here. Flores is a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Rigo has been so inactive that an upset is very possible here. Flores is a good fighter.
      He's been fighting once a year for the past 3 years. This is his 1st fight of 2017, at this pace it may be his last until 2018 or maybe he his promoter fits one more fight in this year. The duckage got to Rigondeax, no one wants to fight him, so he can't fight. LSC, Frampton and co. He needs to move up to 126, make that sacrifice. He's too small, but that's what he's gonna have to do, go for broke, fight bigger guys. Maybe Russell Jr or Mares fight him. Mares would fight anybody.

Comment

My respect to Flores for having the guts to fight rigo .. unlike the rabbit frampton and Leo panticruz.
        Rigo has been training all this time under Pedro Diaz in Miami. , he has not fought but at least he is in shape.
        Rigo will expose this brave kid .

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don't see .

Comment

Not impressed with Flores. Rigo schools him.

Comment

Well, I hope Flores beats Rigo.

Comment

I would be impressed if he just brought the fight to Rigo. So many guys get countered, then go into caution mode. You're not going to outbox Rigo, so just pull a Maidana and bring the pressure to the technical fighter.

Comment

A good fight curious what his strategy will be if he takes the fight to Rigondeaux he may be playing right into his strength but I don't really think he has the power to do damage to him nor out boxing so very interested what will occur but it's going to be a good 1...

Comment

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
                  Well, I hope Flores beats Rigo.
                  Rigondeaux favorite side

Comment

Working...
                  X