Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser: Horn Not Our First Choice, Amir Khan Was!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser: Horn Not Our First Choice, Amir Khan Was!

Michael Koncz, adviser to eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, was hoping that a deal would be finalized with Amir Khan - but that entire scenario fell apart last month. The two fighters announced that a deal was reached back in February, for a fight on April 23rd in UAE. It wasn't long before that deal fell apart, after the investors who promised to back that contest were unable to show any proof of their promised $38 million to stage the fight in the Middle East.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Koncz confirming it is Official, Pacquiao vs. Horn

Woo Hoo!!!

Fight of the Decade you guys have been waiting for!!!!
    Last edited by The Time; 04-05-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I actually kind of respect that weasel Koncz for trying to give what the fans voted for. But if he really wanted that to happen, he should have made sure the money was right before announcing anything.

I read Arum's comments on this fight and he basically said this is a money grab for himself. Talked about how he wanted to bring more fights to Australia but the government said they wanted Pacman first before you can break bread over here smh. His quote:

“The last I knew, guys like Broner and Crawford weren’t Aussies,” Arum said. “Horn is an Aussie. There’s government behind it. They want the fight. They wanted Manny Pacquiao. Essentially, to buy the cheese, they wanted Pacquiao against this Aussie fighter.”
      http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...404-story.html

Comment

I'd rather see a Singsurat rematch.

Comment

Horn wasn't your first choice, but he was your only choice! The fact is Koncz, Roach, and Pacquiao have no choice but to do what Arum says! Shameful!

Comment

Can't fight in America to you pay us those taxes buddy. Can't believe this guy is actually a Senator lol. Army has to getting some type of kick back. This guy only has 17 fights

Comment

IF Pax goes more than 5rds with Horn... It's ova for his career as a top tier. (Not even the biggest sacc rider can defend that) lose/lose fight for Manny. Win/Win for Mr. Bobbi Arum.

A rematch is MO money for TR.

Comment

Amir Khan = Choice #1
                Jeff Horn = Choice #2

I mean can we blame Pacquiao, he exhausted the whole list of options

Comment

Nobody believes you

Comment

HAHAH I KNEW THESE DIRTY POLITICIANS WOULD USE THAT FAKE KHAN FIGHT STORY TO JUSTIFY FIGHTING JEFF HORN WHO WAS THE OPPONENT ALL ALONG....... TOP PRANK AND THESE FAKE DISTRACTIONS ONLY FOOL SMALL MINDED PAC"TU.RDS" RIP TOP PRANK

Comment

Working...
                    X