Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Hopes Chavez Jr. Avoids Mistake De La Hoya Made For Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Hopes Chavez Jr. Avoids Mistake De La Hoya Made For Pac

New York - With a little a month to go before he steps in the ring with Canelo Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KO’s) on May 6th at the T-Mobile in Las Vegas - Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (50-2-1, 32 KO’s) is said to be about 8 pounds away from the contracted catch-weight of 164.5-pounds, according to his trainer Nacho Beristain. Recently, Chavez Jr. posted a stunning photo on his social media accounts, and that picture displayed a ripped and in shape body. Many wonder if Chavez Jr. can lose the rest of the weight properly and not affect his performance on that Cinco De Mayo night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo by KO, then after the fight, he DEMANDS that Triple G sign the contract already, and lets fight!

Comment

What ****ing contract

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      Canelo by KO, then after the fight, he DEMANDS that Triple G sign the contract already, and lets fight!
      Is that the contract they know say they pulled.

Is that the contract not long ago they said couldn't be signed until after Chavez and possible rematch.

Is that the contract that they were going to call ggg with the next day after Khan?

It's sad when Canelo fans straight eat dirt defending this guy. Not saying you are, but from the sounds of it...

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
        They'll fight in September & when canelo kos gg his fanbois will say canelo agedrained him,& weight bullied him.

Comment

Drink Ariza shakes and avoid any mistakes? Nacho knows what he's doing, Ariza is just trying to drum up business.

Comment

Not an Ariza fan but he brought up a truth that people here hate, "“You look at Canelo and he’s a different fighter than he was after he fought Floyd. He became a different level fighter. Watching him train, he looks relaxed and confident."

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Not an Ariza fan but he brought up a truth that people here hate, "“You look at Canelo and he’s a different fighter than he was after he fought Floyd. He became a different level fighter. Watching him train, he looks relaxed and confident."
              I wasn't a fan of Canelo early in his career, but they way he improved after the Floyd fight made me a fan, I thought there was no possible way he can beat Cotto, I thought Cotto was just too good and even though Cotto brought his A game, Canelo still dominated the fight with ease

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                He really has improved too.

Comment

Chavez Jr. will definitely catch a beating & will also quit on his stool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    I wasn't a fan of Canelo early in his career, but they way he improved after the Floyd fight...
                    My exact sentiments. I was very critical of Canelo early on and hated how they were building a career by having him feast on vets.
                    But, I was fair enough to notice he was constantly improving and the way he learns from his mistakes truly deserves respect. He had no sense of urgency against May and didn't know how to attack while in pursuit. When he fought Lara, night and day. The Canelo that fought Floyd would have been clueless against Lara but you can see where he learned and improved.

Comment

Working...
                    X