Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Won; Want Immediate Rematch With Thurman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Won; Want Immediate Rematch With Thurman!

After a month of reflection, Danny Garcia wants an immediate rematch with Keith Thurman. Garcia discussed his feelings on the March 4 welterweight title fight Thurman won by split decision during a Premier Boxing Champions "Toe-To-Toe Tuesdays" telecast Tuesday night from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WOOWW

HOLY mother of delusion

Too bad for Swift his father is racist, and hates immigrants..... you would have a lot more people who'd care!!!!

"ggg and people from that part of the world should not be allowed in his country"

good riddance

Comment

MANNY HE DIRTY POLITICIAN CAN CRY ABOUT BEING ROBBED BY FLOYD SO IM GUESSING ALL THE MANNY FAN BOYS WILL SUPPORT DANNY WITH HIS CRY BABY TANTRUM LMFAO

Comment

He just needs to get out of the house... dad driving him crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by king_ View Post
          wooww

holy mother of delusion

Too bad for swift his father is racist, and hates immigrants..... You would have a lot more people who'd care!!!!

"ggg and people from that part of the world should not be allowed in his country"

good riddance
          another ******ed comment by you.... Dannys dad is an immigrant himself lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            another ******ed comment by you.... Dannys dad is an immigrant himself lol.....
            Exactly

Lmao.

Are you kidding me? You're blaming me for what HE said?

He really said this..... don't blame me for the bigotry of others.

Comment

Broner is available, Mr Swift.

I'd like to see Thurman vs Peterson next.

Comment

I'm one of the biggest Danny fans on nsb and Danny is crazy if he thought he won the fight.

He should've fought harder from the beginning.

Only manny thinking he beat Floyd is more delusional.

Comment

That passive composed style caught up to you Danny : you fight like you don't have a care in the world you did that with Peterson and Herrera sooner or later when its close its not going to go your way. I was rooting for 'Swift' but I knew his time was coming if he didn't press on the gas.

He should of pressured Thurman walk his ass down and rough him up but instead he fought him at a comfortable range where Keith does his best work. You are suppose to take the play away not follow your opponent son!

Comment

How about you rematch Peterson and the winner gets a shot at Thurman

Comment

Working...
                    X