Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Hopes Knockout of Helenius Will Lead To Whyte Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Hopes Knockout of Helenius Will Lead To Whyte Rematch

Dereck Chisora is hoping that one rematch will lead to another. On May 27th at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Chisora will finally get the opportunity to avenge a controversial decision loss to Robert Helenius. Their first meeting took place in 2011, with Helenius walking away with a close points win that many felt should have gone to Chisora.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I did not know Dillan gave up the WBC Silver Title he won and he gave up the British Title

Comment

I've got a question. Because WBC Silver is stake in Chisora-Helenius bout, does it mean that the winner of Chisora-Helenius will be next in line (after Stiverne) to fight Wilder? As I recall Stiverne and Povetkin won WBC Silver just before they became official contender.

Comment

Helenius is much bigger win than Whyte imo

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          Helenius is much bigger win than Whyte imo
          No, Helenius is done. Chisora beats him down easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            really?? I think Heleniues would easily beat Whyte, imo Helenius/Chisora is a 50/50 fight, but I thought Chisora won the Whyte fight comfortably 116-112

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              I'd be shocked if Helenius lost. He learned his lesson in that Duhaupas fight. I think he hasn't reached his peak yet, but we'll see soon enough.

Comment

Working...
              X