Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Felix Diaz - Go Face To Face at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Felix Diaz - Go Face To Face at MSG

Crawford vs. Diaz Press Conference Photos - NEW YORK -- Undefeated World Junior Welterweight Champion and top pound for pound fighter TERENCE "Bud" CRAWFORD will make his 2017 debut, Saturday, May 20, at the Mecca of Boxing, Madison Square Garden. This will also be his debut headlining in the big room -- a testament both to his talent and his growing popularity. Crawford will be defending his unified World Boxing Organization (WBO) / World Boxing Council (WBC) / Ring ****zine titles against former Olympic gold medalist and top-rated contender FLIX DAZ in a marquee all-action fight. It will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing, beginning at 10:15 p.m. ET/PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully this is the last match Arum puts Crawford in before he feeds Manny to "Bud"

Comment

Whoa... Alex Ariza is in the Diaz camp. Not sure how much it will matter, but at least they're serious about giving their guy the best chance to pull off the upset.

Comment

Crawford too much skills for Diaz. Glad to see Al Haymon boxers fight in HBO. I wished it was the other way around too. But I guess HBO fighters have contracts.

Comment

Crawford is a beast but Diaz is no joke.

Comment

Diaz could cause him some problems

Comment

Crawford will win by decision

Comment

Damn how many more years we got to wait to see this cat Crawford fight someone his own size? Hot damn brother I mean every damn time.

Well, besides Postol maybe, but he's just super slow. He's everything GGG haters claim GGG is, but Postol actually really is. Flat footed, no special effects, etc. Only good wins came against guys that came into his mammoth range, came forward.

When is Crawford going to fight a top, athletic guy his size?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  Damn how many more years we got to wait to see this cat Crawford fight someone his own size? Hot damn brother I mean every damn time.

Well, besides Postol maybe, but he's just super slow. He's everything GGG haters claim GGG is, but Postol actually really is. Flat footed, no special effects, etc. Only good wins came against guys that came into his mammoth range, came forward.

When is Crawford going to fight a top, athletic guy his size?
                  When he goes to welterweight

Comment

he's fighting a crosseyed midg-et? wtffff

Comment

Working...
                    X