Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser: We're Not Worried About Any Deadline To Sign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser: We're Not Worried About Any Deadline To Sign

Michael Koncz, adviser to eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, is still in discussions to finalize a deal for a possible fight with unbeaten Australian Jeff Horn. A fight with Horn is back on the table following the much-publicized collapse of a $38 million bout between Pacquiao and Britain's Amir Khan, reportedly after investors in the United Arab Emirates failed to come up with the money.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Michael Koncz, adviser to eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, is still in discussions to finalize a deal for a possible fight with unbeaten Australian Jeff Horn. A fight with Horn is back on the table following the much-publicized collapse of a $38 million bout between Pacquiao and Britain's Amir Khan, reportedly after investors in the United Arab Emirates failed to come up with the money.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this is what you Pacquiao fans need to realize.....

Pacquiao has ALWAYS pulled the strings

just like EVERY other fighter

blaming Arum for Manny's decisions wore thin real quick

Pac happily went along with all of Bobs bullshht

just like Golovkin is doing

#butTomdoe

Comment

Pac-Horn might be one of the worst matches made in recent memory. Golovkin-Wade being another that comes to mind.

Pretty sure I saw Dominic Wade training with an ankle monitor.

Comment

So then why all of the sudden are ya'll cool with Horn??? "THE BOBFATHER HAS SPOKEN"

Comment

ALL of you forgot horn actually earned his spot, hes the mandatory. Same thing Keith Thurman Was to floyd FOR YEARS.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
            ALL of you forgot horn actually earned his spot, hes the mandatory. Same thing Keith Thurman Was to floyd FOR YEARS.
            Agree Great example. Floyd choose to fight better opposition and manny ahould follow. He did it when it came to khan and the poll. He should do the same with this mandatory. Do better manny. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              Pac-Horn might be one of the worst matches made in recent memory. Golovkin-Wade being another that comes to mind.

Pretty sure I saw Dominic Wade training with an ankle monitor.
              and 1 glove.........

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                and 1 glove.........
                yep, lol. After I submitted the post I realized I forgot to include he only had one glove to train with.

Comment

Terrible fight. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                    Since when??? Bradley is number 1 and it was never announced that Pac had one

Comment

Working...
                    X