Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keandre Gibson Seeks to 'Expose' Orozco, Build Toward Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keandre Gibson Seeks to 'Expose' Orozco, Build Toward Crawford

By Keith Idec - When Keandre Gibson was 8-0-1, he thought that his next opponent would be Terence Crawford. Gibson and Crawford, who had almost twice as many pro fights as Gibson at that time, both were promoted by Bob Arum's Top Rank Inc. Gibson signed his contract, but the fight didn't happen...
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a pretty important fight for both guys. The winner will take a big step forward towards becoming a legit title contender.

Comment

A lot on the line for both fighters. But damn this kid is c0cky he's the slight underdog in by far his biggest fight and he's talking about fighting Crawford. Talking like he's already won the fight with orozco. In the fight thread I already said I would not be shocked if he wins. Orzoco has better wins but they were against smaller fighters and bigger names but guys have already lost on downside of their careers. Gibson is bigger, undefeated, in his prime and slick. This fight can go either way can't wait to see it.

Comment

I don't think he's ready for Crawford.

Comment

He doesn't need to "expose" Orozco. He just needs to be solid and he should win. Orozco is not some ultra-talented guy.

Comment

I've seen him twice...he is a good technical boxer, compact punches, not a lot of power but a fighting heart.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              I've seen him twice...he is a good technical boxer, compact punches, not a lot of power but a fighting heart.
              Think he could beat Crawford?

Comment

Neither beats crawford

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                  Think he could beat Crawford?
                  I think Crawford's long arms and ability to adjust during a fight would make the biggest difference. Not sure Keandre will ever be ready for Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                    He doesn't need to "expose" Orozco. He just needs to be solid and he should win. Orozco is not some ultra-talented guy.
                    Orozco seems like he does everything well but not one thing great. He faced better competition but Gibson has traits that he does great but hasn't been tested yet. This is real 50/50 fight.
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-01-2017, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X