Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin's Promoter on Canelo, Andre Ward, Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin's Promoter on Canelo, Andre Ward, Saunders

Tom Loeffler Video Interview - K2 Promotions head Tom Loeffler, who handles IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) has not faced any resistance with finalizing a possible June unification with WBO champion Billy Joe Saunders in Kazakhstan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Great now boxers have courage fight GGG. All the challengers need to get a 65% to 35% split, except Canelo it should be vice versa. Ward vs GGG 50% and 50% split. Cotto should fight GGG on Purto Rico Holiday in June in MSG, get Roc Nation their money back. Why is Cotto not afraid of Canelo? But wont fight GGG. Cotto fought middle weight Martinez who weight in at 158 3/4, but no middleweight GGG. GGG comes at 170 fight night due to the IBF rule, thats about what Canelo came in when he fought Cotto.
    Last edited by boxingitis; 03-31-2017, 01:34 AM.

Comment

TOm Loeffler literally said nothing in that interivew.

can somebody fire this politically correct scared chicken little? why can't he just call some people out for the fights not going through? can he speak up like a man?

dude is the biggest loser in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Great now boxers have courage fight GGG. All the challengers need to get a 65% to 35% split, except Canelo it should be vice versa. Ward vs GGG 50% and 50% split. Cotto should fight GGG on Purto Rico Holiday in June in MSG, get Roc Nation their money back. Why is Cotto not afraid of Canelo? But wont fight GGG. Cotto fought middle weight Martinez who weight in at 158 3/4, but no middleweight GGG. GGG comes at 170 fight night due to the IBF rule, thats about what Canelo came in when he fought Cotto.

why don't you grow the fk up, and stop with all that "scared" rubbish?

FACT: little 153lb Cotto - rightly, or wrongly - said this.....
        " all of my mw opponents will be at catchweight "

Canelo agreed, but Mr "anyone from 154-168" refused

stop blaming other fighters for Golovkin's decisions

same with Canelo.... he made Golovkin a GOOD offer, and Golovkin walked..... AGAIN!!..... only a tool would blame Canelo for a decision that Golovkin made

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          why don't you grow the fk up, and stop with all that "scared" rubbish?

FACT: little 153lb Cotto - rightly, or wrongly - said this.....
          " all of my mw opponents will be at catchweight "

Canelo agreed, but Mr "anyone from 154-168" refused

stop blaming other fighters for Golovkin's decisions

same with Canelo.... he made Golovkin a GOOD offer, and Golovkin walked..... AGAIN!!..... only a tool would blame Canelo for a decision that Golovkin made
          Stop pretending that GGG turned down an offer to challenge Cotto at a catchweight. That never happened and I'm sure you know it.

Cotto was already negotiating with Canelo before he won the MW title from Martinez and GGG never had a sniff of a chance of crashing that party. Whether he'd been willing to accept a catchweight or not, Cotto was always going to fight Canelo before him.

Comment

i have 0 interest in hearing loeffler speak about andre ward. less than zero.

Comment

GGG-Ward is coming, provided Ward can get past Kovalev in the rematch. Why do you think they gave him the decision in the first place? Ward "winner" over Kovalev vs GGG-Canelo winner at 168 is a huge fight. GGG-Canelo winner vs Kovalev, on the other hand, may not even be possible, certainly not at 168, and even if GGG does go to 175 which would be ****ing insane but equally ****ing awesome if he could somehow pull it off, the money behind two eastern euros fighting is not the same. I mean, maybe they could do it in Russia or something, and charge PPV in Russia... who knows. It is a global sport. But for the American boxing establishment, it's clear why they chose to protect GGG/Canelo vs Ward, rather than vs Kovalev.

So if Ward can beat Kovalev and GGG beats Canelo, I expect we will get GGG-Ward fall next year, or mid 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Stop pretending that GGG turned down an offer to challenge Cotto at a catchweight. That never happened and I'm sure you know it.

Cotto was already negotiating with Canelo before he won the MW title from Martinez and GGG never had a sniff of a chance of crashing that party. Whether he'd been willing to accept a catchweight or not, Cotto was always going to fight Canelo before him.
                LOL!!! No F'N would he of done a CW. STOP being so DUMB! It's 160 and ALWAYS has been 160. If you think different we can do business right NOW! HELL I'll even throw in GGG won't move to 168 this year or NEXT! Just send me an invite and back your sht talk up. Or don't waste my time again because your a delusional idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  GGG-Ward is coming, provided Ward can get past Kovalev in the rematch. Why do you think they gave him the decision in the first place? Ward "winner" over Kovalev vs GGG-Canelo winner at 168 is a huge fight. GGG-Canelo winner vs Kovalev, on the other hand, may not even be possible, certainly not at 168, and even if GGG does go to 175 which would be ****ing insane but equally ****ing awesome if he could somehow pull it off, the money behind two eastern euros fighting is not the same. I mean, maybe they could do it in Russia or something, and charge PPV in Russia... who knows. It is a global sport. But for the American boxing establishment, it's clear why they chose to protect GGG/Canelo vs Ward, rather than vs Kovalev.

So if Ward can beat Kovalev and GGG beats Canelo, I expect we will get GGG-Ward fall next year, or mid 2019.
                  I hope and PRAY your right!!! Then I'm 99.9% sure GGG will have a LOSS! Gonna make me a TON of $$$$$$$ on that fight with so many GGGTards. Emotional girls are easy to take money from.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I hope and PRAY your right!!! Then I'm 99.9% sure GGG will have a LOSS! Gonna make me a TON of $$$$$$$ on that fight with so many GGGTards. Emotional girls are easy to take money from.
                    So tell us how much money you've taken from these emotional girls so far, by making bets with them on GGG losing?

Comment

Working...
                    X