Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cesar Juarez, Jose Zepeda, Tyson Marquez - Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cesar Juarez, Jose Zepeda, Tyson Marquez - Final Presser

Four fighters who could compete this year for world championships and are highly classified, will hold high-risk fights this Saturday in Tijuana, according to Zanfer to be broadcast by the Boxing Hall, Azteca 7. Cesar "Corazn" Jurez (19-5-0, 14 ko's) will face Filipino Eugene "Rambo" Lagos (19-3-0, 7 KO's) over 10 rounds in the main event fight of the evening at the Municipal Auditorium of Tijuana.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't see Zepeda and according to boxrec he fighting Miguel Zamudio not the guy mentioned (Jesús " Bam Bam "Rivera)...then the article quotes a dude named Silveira that references Zepeda like hes fighting him? is he the managment? wtf is going on with this piece?

Comment

Nice scrap.

Juárez is one of the best warrriors actually in this sport.

Dude is a beast, all action packed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I don't see Zepeda and according to boxrec he fighting Miguel Zamudio not the guy mentioned (Jesús " Bam Bam "Rivera)...then the article quotes a dude named Silveira that references Zepeda like hes fighting him? is he the managment? wtf is going on with this piece?
        Callese y disfrute mijaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Nice scrap.

man he comes and brings and wars his oppenents down. CHIN is probably the best in the game too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Nice scrap.

If you know Jose Zepeda tell him boxingscene booked him to fight Miguel and Jesus in Tijuana on Sabadoe.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              If you know Jose Zepeda tell him boxingscene booked him to fight Miguel and Jesus in Tijuana on Sabadoe.
              Hahahaha lol

im from Mexicali too but I don't know him. But the guy has serious skills and power but injuries were his problems the last year

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                man he comes and brings and wars his oppenents down. CHIN is probably the best in the game too.
                I agree.

I saw him on live on his last fight and the man is extremely funny to watch, the guy is a warrior and too is a humble guy.

The fight vs the Oscar Valdez of Filipinas was sick.

This guy deserves another title fight, no doubt about that.

Comment

Working...
                X