Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kudryashov-Durodola Rematch - WBC Final Eliminator, May 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kudryashov-Durodola Rematch - WBC Final Eliminator, May 20

A big boxing event is scheduled to take place on May 20 in Rostov-on-Don, with the main feature being a rematch between Russian cruiserweight, 31 year old Dmitry Kudryashov (20-1-0, 20 ), and 36 year old Olanrewaju Durodola (24-3-0, 22 ). The fighters will battle for the WBC Cruiserweight Silver title, which is held by Kudryashov.
    [Click Here To Read More]

**** YEAH! The first fight was 5 minutes of brutality. Both guys are warriors with huge power. Kudryashov has looked good since the L, but he did before it too. Durodola got blasted out by Briedis, but he lasted a while in that fight and has done well otherwise. Will be interesting to see if Kudrashov comes in with a different plan or just tries to bomb Durodola out again. Should be fireworks. Looking forward to it!!!

Comment

Good fight, there are so many beasts in the cruiser weight div
      Last edited by have_not; 03-29-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

CW is literally the most STACKED division in boxing, and it's not even close.

SO GLAD Kud. is getting his rematch, as the first fight Durodola was POPPED FOR ROIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Will be interesting to see if Kudrashov comes in with a different plan or just tries to bomb Durodola out again.
          I don't think Kudryashov has "plans", except landing a big one on the other man's chin. He's pretty one-dimensional, but indeed his punching power is frightening. Still, Durodola might beat him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            I don't think Kudryashov has "plans", except landing a big one on the other man's chin. He's pretty one-dimensional, but indeed his punching power is frightening. Still, Durodola might beat him again.
            Certainly possible. My gut feeling is Kudryashov will come out on top in this one, but it wouldn't shock me if Durodola beat him again. CW division is the gift that keeps on giving. I wonder if either Chakhiev or Vlasov will be on this card as well

Comment

Im excited! Its true boxing match.

Comment

Working...
              X