Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: Mayweather Advised TMT Boxers To Avoid Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: Mayweather Advised TMT Boxers To Avoid Me

British junior welterweight contender Ohara Davies (15-0, 12 KOs) has accused Floyd Mayweather Jr. of preventing a potential fight with Ashley Theophane, who is promoted by the retired pound-for-pound king. Davies' promoter, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport, has sent an offer to Mayweather to have Theophane fight Davies at The O2 Arena in London on June 3.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is going to use his 2 minutes conversation with Mayweather to sell himself for ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      This guy is going to use his 2 minutes conversation with Mayweather to sell himself for ever.
      It's already working, a large portion of Boxing fans in England have changed their tune on him since he stopped Derry & confronted Floyd.

Ohara is a special talent with a unique akward gangly style. I can only see Terrance Crawford beating him at 140.

Comment

this guy is the real deal, another british world champion in the making.

Comment

Don't hate the player hate the game lol. I mean anyway you can sell yourself you gotta do these days. I bet 50%+ more people know who Ohara is just off of that lil interaction he had with Floyd & all the people who saw or read about it. Doesn't even matter if he gets a fight with Theophane necessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            It's already working, a large portion of Boxing fans in England have changed their tune on him since he stopped Derry & confronted Floyd.

Ohara is a special talent with a unique akward gangly style. I can only see Terrance Crawford beating him at 140.
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Don't hate the player hate the game lol. I mean anyway you can sell yourself you gotta do these days. I bet 50%+ more people know who Ohara is just off of that lil interaction he had with Floyd & all the people who saw or read about it. Doesn't even matter if he gets a fight with Theophane necessarily.

Can't blame him at all lol. Mayweather in his heydays did worse before he became the money man.

Comment

I like Ohara Davies POTENTIAL but Slow Down! Terrance Crawford is who he should be chasing since he is the WBC Silver Champion
              Last edited by sicko; 03-27-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                I like Ohara Davies POTENTIAL but Slow Down! Terrance Crawford is who he should be chasing since he is the WBC Silver Champion
                Theophane isnt exactly a monster step up at this stage. Good fight imo.

Comment

Can't blame him at all lol. Mayweather in his heydays did worse before he became the money man.
                  Much worse and vulgar but Floyd did what he had to do in the environment he was in. America can be a tough nut to crack.
                  Ohara is like a villan from a kids show or like a spoilt young brother. He came out to the Undertakers theme tune lol. Behind all his divyness and kids persona is a smart business man & good Boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    He's too far to the back of the line for Crawford. There's rematches that probably make more sense for Crawford than Ohara right now. Plus I feel like Crawford will be at 147 after 1 or 2 more fights & Ohara needs 3 or 4 fights to get into position to be on Crawford's radar. And Theophane is probably one of those fights anyway. Might as well call out the guy you can get at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X