Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux vs. Reyes, Diaz vs. Avila Added To Canelo-Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux vs. Reyes, Diaz vs. Avila Added To Canelo-Chavez

LOS ANGELES Less than two months after delivering the top knockout of 2017, Canadian knockout artist David Lemieux (37-3, 33 KOs) will return in a 10-round fight against Marco "Dorado" Reyes (34-4, 25 KOs) as the chief support to the highly anticipated battle between Canelo lvarez and Julio Cesar Chvez, Jr. on Saturday, May 6. The mega-event will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lemiuex, JoJo Diaz & the "Machine" Matty making his comeback... good support card

Comment

Wow, that was fast. An article just came out that they may put Lemieux on the Canelo-Chavez undercard and a few minutes later, presto, they have an opponent and everything. Lol

Comment

showcase fight for Lemule .

Comment

The jojo Avila fight might be the best fight of the night. Step up for jojo against another undefeated young fighter. A lot on the line with the winner probably getting a title shot later this year.

Comment

They'll do good showcasing Lemieux's ko power against other bums. Very entertaining to see a top bum knock out the lesser bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              They'll do good showcasing Lemieux's ko power against other bums. Very entertaining to see a top bum knock out the lesser bums.
              I smell a GGG hater lol.

Comment

I'm kinda bummed about Lemmy fighting some nobody but at least i'll get a knockout. On the bright side I get to watch JoJo fight again!

Comment

Marcos Reyes > Abraham Han > Glen tapia

thats all that needs to be said

Comment

Lemieux being added is a clear message to GGG either sign the contract or you can go fight bum saunders in June and we giving the Sept payday to lemieux. If the fight is close Chavez rematch, cotto rematch or lemieux in Sept and GGG has to wait till 2018. GGG has no leverage if he's smart take the deal now and iron out the rest of the details after the Chavez fight. Go directly into mega fight in Sept make a career payday. Holding out for more money and dinking around with a June fight is not worth the risk.

Comment

Working...
                    X