Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: To Win, I Have To Knock Sor Rungvisai Out Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: To Win, I Have To Knock Sor Rungvisai Out Rematch!

Former four division world champion Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez (46-1, 38 KOs) has vowed to go for a knockout if a rematch takes place with Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (42-4-1, 38 KOs) of Thailand.

[Click Here To Read More]

funny how in a close fight he claims robbery but fights on the other end with cuadras and estrada he says nothing, i think a lot of the real boxing fans realize roman gonzalez p4p status was manufactured, there's a difference between exciting and effective, its why espn have ggg p4p 1, and guys like lara rigo ward lower, they only want to promote exciting fighters

Comment

Cuadras beat him even worse and didnt earned a decision.

Chocolapuddin has no power at that weight despite throwing 100 ugly punches per round.

Comment

Chocolatito should not take the rematch unless Runvigsai is forced to put a glove on his head for this match

dirty mofo uses his head as a third arm

Comment

I forgot how many clowns frequent the NSB. smh

Comment

He could get a knockout in the rematch. He wobbled the Thai a few times with those crisp straight right hands. If he does some intensive Strength Training he'll secure a ko.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLazcan View Post
              funny how in a close fight he claims robbery but fights on the other end with cuadras and estrada he says nothing, i think a lot of the real boxing fans realize roman gonzalez p4p status was manufactured, there's a difference between exciting and effective, its why espn have ggg p4p 1, and guys like lara rigo ward lower, they only want to promote exciting fighters
              why would they want a small unknown fighter to be the best fighter in boxing...they thought he deserved it because he was the best across 4 divisions. oh my god he had a couple close fights just like ward, floyd, pac, etc...

Comment

Lets get that rematch immediately along with THURMAN vs PACQUIOA, COTTO VS ANDRADE, BRONER vs CRAWFORD

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                  Cuadras beat him even worse and didnt earned a decision.

Chocolapuddin has no power at that weight despite throwing 100 ugly punches per round.
                  cuadra did not win that fight even chavez sr and Estrada saw roman win. Its on video both of them saying Roman won.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
                    He could get a knockout in the rematch. He wobbled the Thai a few times with those crisp straight right hands. If he does some intensive Strength Training he'll secure a ko.
                    What fight were you watching exactly? Rungvisai did not get wobbled once. He ate all his shots up like they were breakfast and walked through all of his power shots all the whilst smiling. Chocolatito has zero chance of knocking this dude out. He's not just a very powerful puncher for his weight but he's also extremely durable. The only way Chocolatito wins is if he boxes perfectly. Besides Rungvisai really should have been disqualified for the continuos headbutting intentional or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X