Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley: Glen Tapia Has Never Faced an Animal Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley: Glen Tapia Has Never Faced an Animal Like Me

By Thomas Gerbasi - Every boxer is confident. If he wasn't, then he wouldn't walk up those four steps into the ring. But there are different levels of confidence. On the scale, you could put Floyd Mayweather on the top, home to the loud, boisterous confidence that lets the world know how the former pound-for-pound king feels, whether anyone cares to hear it or not. On the lower end, how about placing Mayweather's former foe, Manny Pacquiao, there? The Filipino icon knows how good he is, but he isn't screaming it from the rooftops. His performances should speak loudly enough...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kirkland, Lemiuex and Soro are all pretty good punchers.

Comment

tapia already has brain damage, what is this guy talking about?

Comment

Poor Tapia, he seems to be a good guy and it's good to watch, but he's shot now and it's just a little step up for Quigley who i don't rate highly and should stop him quite easily.

Comment

Tapia has been fed to the wolves, Poor dude

Comment

I don't know Kirkland looked like a raging animal.

Comment

Any slightly decent fighter will look like an "animal" against Tapia at this point. Dude needs to hang it up before he gets hurt real bad.

Comment

Working...
              X